We are a full service web-factory focused on dazzling digital marketing, reactive web front-end technologies, Drupal and chatbots (website to go live January 2017) based in Bolzano, Italy that is a daughter company of a Swiss ICT company. Our client base includes Swiss and European clients.
Work on challenging projects with an experienced, international team and challenge yourself and your team members daily.
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
We are growing our team in Bolzano and are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with at least five years of professional experience managing successful digital marketing campaigns in-house or at an agency. We will look for some show & tell where you dazzle us with campaigns that you have managed effortlessly, with some impressive results to back it up.
- 3-5 years working in a digital marketing capacity or in an in-house digital marketing position
- Google AdWords certifications Fundamentals and Search or Display, more certifications will be
- an advantage
- Experience with SEO, digital media planning and buying, retargeting and remarketing
- Experience with programmatic and RTB
- Very good MS Excel knowledge
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience running Google AdWords, Facebook and Linkedin campaigns
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client/project meetings
- Ability to work independently, complete tasks and take accountability
- Organizational and time management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German, any additional language a plus
- Create and manage Google AdWords, Facebook and Linkedin, remarketing and YouTube campaigns
- Perform keyword analysis
- Write ads reflecting the benefits of our clients' services and products
- Create and execute on SEO strategies
- Communicate regularly with clients ensuring their goals are being met and are happy with B-works services
- Communicate with agency partners to plan and execute client campaigns
- Create reports of the PPC campaign performance and execute on Google Analytics implementations
- Monitor client marketing initiatives on a weekly basis to ensure that the activities undertaken
- match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients
What we offer:
- Flexible work time
- Free office goodies, drinks and snacks
- Work in a positive, experienced, international team
- Bright and beautiful office in the historic downtown of Bolzano, the city in the heart of the Dolomites (find out more here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZty8q3CURo and here https://monocle.com/film/edits/south-tyrol/)
- Freedom to bring in new ideas and to develop new projects
- High responsibility and potential for making a difference in a fast growing organization
Do you want to improve your skills? Are you curious? Do you want to be a key person that makes a real difference in our company? Then join us!
Send your comprehensive application with resume outlining your Digital Marketing skills and examples of previous work to:
We are looking forward to hearing from you!